All reviews comfort inn front desk taco bell fast food restaurants drug store king suite home away from home fire pit free breakfast would definitely stay here again the entire staff yogurt southern california rooms are large cruise terminal long beach area would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A perfect location to book rooms as a family and enjoy shared living room space together. The pool is lovely and visible from the room so you can always easily check on your kids. . . The staff is great and very helpful. We had family members of all ages including my 2 year old daughter and it was a great place for us all to enjoy. We even got a crib to use for our daughter. The bathrooms are stunning and huge. The bed and bedding was perfection and it’s located in between all the shops you may need while stay. In addition, it’s minutes away from the Pike shopping outlet and peer (which you can also easily reach by Metro using a close by station).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear AmyRed:

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you able to enjoy just some of our wonderful amenities that we are able to provide here at the Cove hotel. Thank you for your acknowledgement of our amazing staff who work so hard everyday to provide the best experiences for our guests.

We truly appreciate you choosing the Cove hotel for your family reunion vacation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 glorious nights at The Cove hotel and is was so relaxing. The pool is heated, clean and has a few cabanas. There is also an additional seating area with a fire pit to relax next to. Its a small hotel with a family atmosphere. The bar is great I wish it was open longer.
The staff is very helpful, polite and they take the time to get to know their guest. I was helped quite a bit by sonjay he made my stay comfortable and was very attentive.
I was only supposed to stay for one night but extended my stay to 4 nights cause it was so relaxing. I will be using this hotel when traveling again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sherell J

Dear Sherell:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you were able to relax and enjoy a few of our wonderful amenities that we provide here at the Cove hotel.

I will be sure to share this with Sanjay and the rest of our amazing staff. We are so pleased that you felt comfortable and taken care of. Thank you for even extending your stay here with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is home away from home when I work in the area with my company. Recently my wife and I stayed here the night before our first cruise, which also was our Anniversary weekend.. The day before arrival, I called and spoke to James, he remembered me from previous stays. I explained our itinerary and I would like to do something special, he said he would take care of it. He spoke with the his manager, Teresa. She brought it to the attention of rest of the staff. On arrival, we checked in with James and he escorted us to our room. Please see Picture below. They decorated our room with roses, balloons, rose petals on the bed, Swans made out of towels, and a bottle of wine. We then went and had a drink at the bar and spoke with Jonathon and James. This was the start of a great anniversary weekend. I thank everyone one at The Cove for their great service, professionalism, and most all, giving us a Home Away From Home. We highly recommend The Cove for work or pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank carlw20150000

Dear CarlW:

Thank you for your taking the time to give us such an amazing 5 star review! It was our pleasure to assist in making your Anniversary even more memorable! We are so pleased to hear you also continue to make the Cove hotel your home away from home, and truly appreciate your loyalty!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Best room ever for price! Super clean, updated & modern, nice helpful staff, late check out. Beautiful pool, good free breakfast. We stayed at 6 different hotels on our drive through california & this was our favorite!

Trip type: Travelled with family
CoveHotel, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Debbie:

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel, and our amazing staff made your stay here at the Cove hotel your favorite! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Clean and great, hospitable service! Marie was nothing but welcoming when we first came in and made my family immediately feel at home. Sanjay was amazing when we checked out and continued a very high level of hospitablity and kindness. Johnathan rocked as a bartender and they have a great happy hour from 5-7pm. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Shane C
CoveHotel, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Shane C:

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We sincerely appreciate the recognition of Marie, Sanjay, and Jonathon. We are so pleased that you and your family felt at home and that they made your stay even more memorable. Thank you for choosing the Cove hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!