“Good Lunch & Reasonable Prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
L V Chinese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #458 of 1,197 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We each ordered from the lunch menu one dish each and shared them on white rice plus white wine. Quick service, good flavors and priced fairly. The bathrooms were clean but the whole restaurant appears very dated and worn.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

the best chniese restaurant in lakewood but does not compare with better places in LA, SFV, or cerritos/artesia. nice catonese style with a few northern chinese dishes. clean and reasonably price, esp at lunch

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I Don't Understand Why People Like L V Chinese Seafood! We have tried this restaurant several times, and I cannot find one thing I like about it... This restaurant feels like it needs a good cleaning. I always get an overwhelming feeling that I can't wait to leave. They don't clean their shrimp veins very well! Service was lousy. For Chinese, we prefer Nomad Asian Bistro, with Halal preparation on PCH at Market Place Long Beach; Forbidden City in Marina Pacifica Mall Long Beach; Peking Wok on 183rd in Cerritos; or Fortune Cookies, healthy Chinese on Los Alamitos Blvd just South of Katella.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

You know how Chinese restaurants usually use MSG to give flavor to the dish. What I love about LV is that they don't use MSG and still their food is very flavorful. And the owners Sam and Lina are very nice and accommodating. This is my go to Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

the food here is great, I would alway get the salts and pepers squid and some yang chow fried rice for my meal. for the rice make sure to ask for some jalapeño to it at no charge.