“Fantastic Beach View”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean and Termino
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My Husband and I had lunch here on a Tuesday. Jenn was our helpful waitress. I ordered Lobster Bisque and Quinoa Salad with Grilled Baby Shrimp...very good! My Husband had the Kobe Burger and it came Medium Rare as ordered and was very good as well. We felt like we were on vacation siting outside watching the Beach happenings. This is truly one of the best located restaurants in Long Beach. Parking is the paid Beach parking and costs $1.00 per hour...so remember to bring One's and Quarters.
Great Fun Spot!

3  Thank PeggyChism

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here since Ballast Point closed early that day. I was pleasantly surprised at their location, right in front of the beach! We sat at the bar while our table was ready, which wasn't long at all. Bar is nice with a few tv's here and there. Bartender was quick and courteous, explained the beer selection for us. This place has about 6 to 8 of their own brews and they carry other craft beer brands along with those. Beers were good, tried their IPAs.
We got very lucky and got a table closest to the beach. View is an excellent 180deg! Food was good, had the Cioppinno, I like it with more broth. Wife had the Tomato soup and Ceasars salad and those were also very good. Service was very good also.
We timed it just right and witnessed a fabulous sunset!
Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Apparently this place is super busy so reservations are recommended on a weekend. I arrived on a Wednesday night and got asked to wait 20 minutes which was fine for me. Once I was seated I was greeted by our waiter who was very polite and attentive. The food was amazing, I had the shrimp enchiladas and I was so happy with my choice and the quality of the food. The IPA I had was aswell very good with fair prices on a 20oz glass.
If I ever make it back to Long Beach I'll be sure to come here again!

1  Thank jackmoore93
Reviewed 27 August 2016

1st time here meeting friends for lunch our once a year get together. wow this place is amazing they brew their own beer there beer was they also have a full bar you can eat inside or out we chose outside as it was beautiful day what a view of the ocean and the sand is sooo white lunch was great and good company

Reviewed 24 August 2016

if luck shall have it and you grab a table on the unbeatable terrace location, order some starters, have a brew libation or two, and make sure to tell the waiter to hold off w the main - it might otherwise just arrive a tad too early, so efficient and eager is the kitchen to show off their deliciously prepared dishes ;-)