“Excellent Grilled Meat!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We went the other night with our friends, one of whom is from Chile. They wanted to try some Argentinian food, and this restaurant did not disappoint! We were attended to by the owner, Enrique, and had excellent service and a warm interaction to make the eventing super enjoyable! The meal starts with wonderful warm bread and chimichurri sauce, and we tried all of the empanadas. These are sized about the size of your fist, and we got four for the four of us to share (three would have been perfect). We tried the beef (2,our favorite), the spinach and cheese, and the ham and cheese. All three had a nice pastry crust, and the beef was filled with a nicely flavored ground beef that reminded me of a dish my Mother would make when I was young! We ordered the parillada with extra meat. We got filet mignon and flank steak, beef brochette, chicken breast brochette, grilled half chicken, and chorizo. While all was good, by far the flank steak was the absolute best coupled with the chimichurri and a light habanero salsa. For our sides we picked the saffron rice (excellent, light and fluffy), and the grilled zucchini. For dessert we had both selections with dulce de leche, the panqueques and the flan. Both were excellent!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Our experience at Gaucho Grill could not have been more perfect; from the friendly and warm welcome to the fabulous service throughout the entire evening. Our server Adrianna was absolutely lovely and very informative about every menu option that we inquired about. Amazing evening and a rare find for us with outstanding food and service combined with cozy and thoroughly enjoyable atmosphere. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

During our first diner we experienced great food and service, during the second one great food, but the service was somehow very hectic. Maybe because the "Big White Boss" was interfering with all waiters and that made it not good at all.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I called to make a pick up order....a man answered and said "no...no...no...you have to come in and make the order"
Ummmm....yeah...I really don't want to come in...make my order....and then wait 25 more mins for it to be cooked...
I guess they don't understand the concept of a "phone order" or "to go order"
I was trying to feed 8 people, so I gladly gave my $150 to a different restaurant who as smart enough to take my order over the phone....
Oh...and when I asked for the rude man's name .... he hung up on me...
These rude idiots can go to hell as far as I am concerned

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

On Easter Sunday evening we were grateful to find this comfy place still serving after 9 pm. We recommend the milanesa and letting the staff choose a wine from Argentina to go with your order. We felt very well cared for and the food was very good!

Been to Gaucho Grill? Share your experiences!