1,151 results
All reviews rooftop pool swivel tv bay street walk in shower master suite rain shower parking structure movie theater convention center within walking distance mini bar outlet mall boutique hotel room service queen mary location is great business traveler
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Centric. The location is excellent. It's close to shopping, restaurants and all the best things to do in Long Beach.

The staff was friendly. The hotel was very clean.

Comfortable bed. Amazing shower.

The rooftop pool was excellent.

Great choice for Long Beach.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, in-hotel offerings, and exceptional staff during your stay. We pride ourselves on providing a superior guest experience, and appreciate you sharing yours with us. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 days here and I would definitely go back.

The location is superb, close to the main restaurant street, beaches.

The rooftop pool is good, the only downside is that the bar wasn’t open so could have a drink!

The rooms are spacious and clean

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach. We're thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fabulous location and you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was our second visit to the hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much. The bed allowed me to sleep soundly and awake without back pain. Employees addressed us with respect and always used surnames. Breakfasts were delicious and unhurried. Best hotel in Long Beach.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and exceptional staff during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Throughout my stay there were multiple (more than 5) times where there was noise and vibrations in my room, enough that it lightly rippled the water in my water bottle. Initially I thought we were having a very small earthquake, but it persisted for quite a while each time. The amount of vibration and noise while inside the room was absolutely unacceptable. I even called down to ask what was going on and they were drilling a few floors down. I assume there were other things going on as well because this occurred throughout my visit. This significantly impacted my ability to focus on my work.

On a positive note, the check in process went well. The room service was great. Super kudos to the friendly lady that answered for my room service and delivered my sandwich, with steaming hot fries.

The staff members were friendly. The room was very nice and set up well to work (sadly, the noise overshadowed this and made it distracting).

The location is a great, close to a variety of shopping and eating establishments.

All this, however, I don’t think I would stay at this location again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank SilveradoBruce
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach. We are disappointed to hear that your guestroom experience was not satisfactory, and that you were inconvenienced by noise during your stay. We value the feedback of our guests, and appreciate you sharing your comments with us so that we may strive to continually improve our guest experience. We hope you will join us again so that we have a chance to make your next stay more satisfying.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Very relaxed friendly staff-everyone welcoming & pleasant , eager to help with whatever you asked. Very nice super clean & fresh room with fridge, comfy beds, roomy bathroom with generous amount of toiletries& nice shower. Hotel seems very safe, have to use room card to access other floors. They even have a bin of toys, etc., at front desk & got little stuffed bunny for baby. In evening, restaurant was already closed & I asked if there was someplace i could get an iced tea--they went and made me a fresh glass-so nice of them.
Rooftop pool has great views and plenty of places to sit & enjoy being outside. The Pike Outlets are steps away.
A very nice hotel & staff-everyone would definitely go back.

Room tip: Our 5th floor room was quiet & nice view. Valet parking.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018