“Wonderful Selection!”

and up
Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission
Ranked #1 of 88 things to do in Long Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a journey of discovery through the world’s largest ocean at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California.
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I love to visit aquariums when traveling. This is now one of our favorites. We loved the range of animals and sea life and the hands-on experiences. My favorite part was feeding the lorikeets. We did find the map a bit confusing and the photo that was taken of us was not good - it showed all the renovations in the background, so we did not purchase it. They might want to consider using a backdrop for future pictures.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,642)

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I went to this aquarium, because I saw that they had a seahorse and sea dragon promotion. I have never seen seahorses or sea dragons, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quantities that they had at this aquarium. It was a magical experience! I probably would go to this aquarium again if I was in Long Beach.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I was looking forward to visiting this aquarium but was left feeling disappointed. It did not have the wow factor that I was expecting. However, kids would love it.

There were plenty of staff on hand to explain and answer questions. Also several interactive areas where you could touch live creatures.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Mi Familia And I also got a kick out of getting to actually pet the sea life. We try to visit this expansive learning aquarium at least every quarter, when time allows, during our many trips to Long Beach.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is definitely the biggest aquarium I think I've ever been to. It was a bit confusing walking around inside as a lot of the entrances looked similar. I'm unsure if a map was available but we weren't given one, this probably would've helped. Was really good for kids & we really enjoyed it, just found it a little pricey.