All reviews separate bedroom front desk full size fridge wet bar great hotel needed a place to stay top floor good size other hotels microwave redlands housekeeping freeway channels roomy pillows sink
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

At first I was a little concerned , when I tried to get an early check in . I waited in the lobby and when it started to be too long . The manager came out ,expedited the process and had a nice clean room .
I have stayed every time at the holiday in Express every time I am in the area for business .
Never had anything but a fresh , clean room !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This was a good stay at a Holiday Inn. The free breakfast every morning had Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. I was there for a week. The only thing different about this stay at this particular hotel was that you need quarters to do laundry and it was on the 4th floor. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We,my wife, mother-in-law, brother-in-law and me, had three nights here in June. The hotel staff were very helpful, courteous and pleasant. The rooms are by no means large but neither are they very small. We had a good sized bathroom with shower. The main room had a good sized dressing table, table and chair and adequate hanging space.

The hotel is situated just off Redlands Blvd. behind the Dutch Motel(who's staff are anything but pleasant) and is close to a number of fast food outlets.

Could highly recommend especially at the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Visiting parents at Highland, Ca. and needed a place to stay. We tried several hotels, but have not found one we liked.

The location of this hotel is ideal because it's close to the freeway for easy access and it's by itself, away from the main street (less car noiss). The hotel is modern and clean. Room has lots of outlets to let you recharge your electronics. There are restaurants and retail shops near by, so it's convenient.

Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast has lots different items for you to choose from. Overall, it's a nice hotel. We plan to stay here again on our next visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We booked here for 3 nights. One thing noticeable is the spacious room. I don’t know if this is standard or if we were upgraded as Spire members. There was a pantry area with microwave, sink and mini ref. A dining table, living area and a separate bedroom with its own tv. The bathroom was also spacious. Breakfast was not inclusive. The closest mall is about 10 minutes drive. Overall we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2018