“The Best Cheap Asian Fusion Restaurant”
Review of Red Hot Kitchen

Red Hot Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Loma Linda
Reviewed 12 October 2017

They have a unique Asian and Mexican fusions along with other original foods. Great quality food with some meals under 10. If your in Loma Linda this is the place to go.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I reviewed this place 2 1/2 years ago and liked the food, for the most part, but the service was slow so I decided I was not going to go back. My wife suggested we go, she hadn't been there, and I relented. We went on a Saturday for lunch and only a few people were in the restaurant. We shared the kimchi super fries which were really good and also filling. The bi-bim bop with veggie steak and a fried egg on top was more healthy, but now as good. However, we waited 40 minutes for our food after ordering. People who ordered in front of us had their food and were nearly finished before we got our food. A sign says to be patient, good food takes time. But there was hardly anyone there and its not like its a fine dining establishment and we're there for an evening out - its lunch! If I ever go back, and the only reason I'll consider it is it has some good food options, I'll order by phone first.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Loved, loved, loved the Avocado Mango Salad!! After reading reviews and looking at pictures, I ordered the Veggie Beef Chimichanga and the aforementioned Avocado Mango Salad. My husband and I shared the salad. It was good to have the salad because the chimichanga was very dense. My husband ordered the Shrimp Chimichanga. We both had leftover chimichanga for lunch the next day, and they were STILL tasty. I also ordered a Passion Fruit Slushie...it tasted like fresh mango, not passion fruit, but it was so good that I decided to keep it.

The food is not too spicy. I drive by this place all the time, and never imagined I'd go there because of the "Red Hot" in the name. My husband's colleague convinced us to give it a try. So glad we did! Fantastic for vegetarians! Nice place to go for a low-key dinner after a long day at work.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Great fusion food (Mexican and a variety of Asian, especially Korean). Very tasty and filling. They have great vegetarian options too.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Very good vegetarian Korean BBQ tacos! They have a wide range of Mexican-Korean fusion foods, both meat and veggie. There are some unexpected menu items I can't wait to go back and try!