“happy travels in Lodi”

and 1 more site!
Viking Motel
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed 30 November 2015

We were looking for something off the beaten path. This place was great. We had a quiet room toward the back, very clean and tastefully put together. I liked the furniture, had a comfortable sitting chair, and a beautiful yucca plant growing right outside our window. We went to breakfast right down the street at the Hollywood cafe, for a great and reasonable breakfast. We loved our stay at the Vikings Motel. They even have a basketball hoop out for kids to play.

Room Tip: Go for rooms in the back, away from the street
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rubin999

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I stopped early in the day due to being fatigued. Looked uP the prices on Trip Advisor and made a call to the hotel to verify the availability and price. The owner was friendly and picked a room that I could keep an eye on my motorcycle. Room was clean and had good water pressure.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2014

We were traveling through here on a pretty tight budget. I searched for cheap hotels and found this. It looked good enough for what we were looking for, so I booked it. When we arrived, we noticed the outside was manicured beautifully. We checked in easily. The room was very nice. Had a bit of a musty smell when we first entered, but that went away quickly once we turned on the AC. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerrod M
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Stayed 4 nights while visiting Lodi.
This is a great place to stay. Newly remodeled room with the best motel bed I have ever slept on. Clean, quiet & comfortable large room. Run by a friendly couple with good knowledge of the area. We have a new best place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: Ask for room 9.... Large room, comfortable bed with a great shower.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lgatlin
Reviewed 10 June 2009

I visited Lodi on a series of times but my experience at this motel was bad. A lot of noise. The Rooms were Ok but not severely clean. I wouldn't stay here again

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business