See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Stayed 4 nights while visiting Lodi.
This is a great place to stay. Newly remodeled room with the best motel bed I have ever slept on. Clean, quiet & comfortable large room. Run by a friendly couple with good knowledge of the area. We have a new best place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: Ask for room 9.... Large room, comfortable bed with a great shower.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee G
Reviewed 10 June 2009

I visited Lodi on a series of times but my experience at this motel was bad. A lot of noise. The Rooms were Ok but not severely clean. I wouldn't stay here again

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Tripwhiz
Reviewed 7 April 2006

I stayed at the viking motel and let me tell you that the amount that i paid was well worth it. the service was not only great but the atmosphere was wonderful. one of the rooms i had stayed was like a suite. the ceiling was painted like the sky and had clouds and everything. it had a bath tub and 1 non- smoking king size bed. a soda machine and ice machine was also located near the rooms. by far this is one of the best motels i have ever stayed at. :)

• Stayed: March 2006