Hampton Inn Livermore
USD 127*
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn(Livermore)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
Doubletree.com
USD 192*
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelfitness centera great place to staywould definitely stay here againstayed one nightfirst floorwedding partyfront desk staffsan franciscofreewayinnscerealaccommodationscostco
Reviewed 2 February 2012

They have a great staff here and there king beds are great and comfy. We stay here when on business trips and we like it. Its a very clean hotel surrounded by a few other hotels. Its real close to shopping and stuff in either direction on the freeway. They've got free breakfast in the morning and if your one of the late bloomers they still have these little brown bags filled with goodies for on the go. They have a business center that you can access 24 hours. Id definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed here twice bor business. Both times the service was really good, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast just fantastic. The problem is that their rooms smell like if they were rooms for smoking people in the past... I don't know how to describe it but it is certainly not pleasant. I would stay there again, but I would much appreciate if the management buys febreeze or something :)

Room Tip: I don't know if this was just a coincidence, but both times I stayed there my rooms were located on the main level. Next time I will try on other levels to see if the odor improves.
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Really friendly and helpful staff. Especially at the front desk. They were very pleasant when I checked in even though they had just been dealing with a disgruntled customer.
Guest rooms could be a bit cleaner.

Room Tip: Stay away from the freeway side of the hotel.
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I know better than to ever use a hotel telephone, but I never imagined the gouging had reached such levels. Last week I stayed at this property with some business associates who were in the U.S. for the first time. When we checked out, one of my associates had 3 identical charges for $81 each for international calls (she did make 3 calls (one for 20 minutes and 2 others for 2-3 minutes each)). We asked the front desk representative why the charges were so high and why the same charge regardless of the length of the call, but said she said she didn't know how the charges calculated and couldn't help us. Unbelievable!

1  Thank Blabbott
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed here Christmas day 2011. Hotel was very clean and in new condition. A nice hot breakfast buffet was provided at no cost - a real bonus. Easy access from the freeway. Price was very reasonable - would definitely recommend and would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple