“good stop on the way to somewhere else”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #59 of 241 Restaurants in Livermore
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First trip to CA in many years - I was excited to have an In'n'Out Burger, after hearing all the hype. It did not disappoint. I would say, it's a burger a fries, plain and simple. What I mean is, it's a good representation of a typical food. Not bad, not exotic, just it is what it is.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

When the urge for a quick meal strikes me when we are visiting California, oftentimes we google for the nearest In-N-Out. My daughter was out of town and my granddaughter wanted a meal from In-N-out when she had a hour break between classes. It was late in the afternoon so we ordered 3 burgers, fries and shakes. In about 7 minutes, we go the meal to my granddaughter’s school where we shared the meal. Their burgers are great and large. We watched a young man cutting the fries. We watched a young lady prepare our milkshakes. The restaurant operates very efficiently with people busy preparing parts of our order like an efficient assembly line. The burgers come wrapped in paper and pocketed in a sleeve with a small bible verse reference printed on the sleeve. New people may never notice the Bible verse reference nor the Bible verse reference printed on the bottom of their paper trays that the burger and fries come in. As a Christian, we appreciate that bit of advertising. Their menu is very limited but that’s part of the way that makes the restaurant operated so efficiently. Great food, fast service and conveniently located in most California towns.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I've been eating at this In-N-Out for years and it's always good-they've never messed up my order and the food has been consistently yummy! Try the fries animal style, you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

THE BEST drive-thru Burger place in the Country. Nothing else compares. Get yourself some In-N-Out socks while you're there!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I like their limited menu and their tasty burger and fries especially the animal
Fries with a lot of cheese and onion on it.