See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Please try of parking. Lighting is adequate. Reception is professional. Property is clean. Noise level low. Rooms are spacious. Beds comfortable. Bathroom a bit small, lunes clean but a bit worn. Lighting and power sufficient. Internet is as expected.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped off here during a southbound I-5 trip. Easy on and off access. Gas and restaurants there as well.
Hotel was clean, rooms comfortable. Staff was very friendly and well informed. Booked online about 30 mins before we arrived. Definitely would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingBean_10
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Located just off I-5 east of Oakland and south of Sacramento. Restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance. Hotel looks nice from the outside, arrived at 10 pm, smallish parking lot only about 20% full. Checked in quickly by a personable desk clerk. Asked for upper (4th) floor room, was assigned 2nd. My one room King Suite was clean, nicely furnished and decorated. Very quiet through the night. WiFi was very fast and dependable.The AC system, the in-room coffeemaker, and the shower all worked well. Happy with my one night stay here, and I feel the price I was charged was fair and reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I have stayed at this hotel a few times so far this month and have enjoyed each stay. The rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel is just off I5 with near by restaurant options. If the hotel is booked parking can become an issue....there is an overflow parking lot across the street but it is a pretty busy street to try and cross at night in the dark with luggage (only had to do that once when I arrived after 10pm)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We went to a SF Giants game 06/13/2016, but the surrounding area hotels were a bit pricey! So I wanted to stay somewhere for a night that was on the way home and included breakfast. The Comfort Inn is right off of the I-5, making it convenient to get on or off the freeway and less than an hour drive from Jack London Square. The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable! We had a nice breakfast there and we were on our way home. Pleasant stay and would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Sandip P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

THank you we are happy you enjoyed your stay.