See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2015

nice room really quiet people were really nice . I was traveling and needed to find a place to stay and remembered that I had stayed here years ago and took a chance it was still as good as it was then and was pleasantly surprised will be back again

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Ida R
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Our daughter plays travel ball so we are in hotels most of the weekends. This one was really nice. The pool is kinda small, but it is outdoors and out of the direct sun. The rooms were really nice and so were the people. You can get 10% food at CK Grill and Bar right across the street.

Room Tip: 2nd floor room was perfect
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CDAWG1810
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Comfortable stay, fast wifi, good breakfast. Located off the i-5, and the customer service was great. I'm glad people sit and talk with you at breakfast and chit chat at the front desk about restaurants.

I felt welcomed. The rooms are large and the bed was soft. Can't beat it! Only a few hours drive from everywhere I needed to be!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

Comfortable beds, very good breakfast, very clean rooms, and very easy access to/from I5. We only stayed one night, but will not hesitate to stay again next we are in town (hopefully for fun and not work next time!). Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Nice place, clean, quiet, but missing just a few things that would have made it 5 stars. You can tell a real quality place by the little things, the maids were mediocre, left things that they should have taken care of. Very small things like the clock not working in the workout room, no ink in the guest use printer, I know, little things but I needed to print something, the nice lady at the desk didn't have any ink and I needed to print. Otherwise very nice.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business