See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Comfortable stay, fast wifi, good breakfast. Located off the i-5, and the customer service was great. I'm glad people sit and talk with you at breakfast and chit chat at the front desk about restaurants.

I felt welcomed. The rooms are large and the bed was soft. Can't beat it! Only a few hours drive from everywhere I needed to be!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

Comfortable beds, very good breakfast, very clean rooms, and very easy access to/from I5. We only stayed one night, but will not hesitate to stay again next we are in town (hopefully for fun and not work next time!). Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Nice place, clean, quiet, but missing just a few things that would have made it 5 stars. You can tell a real quality place by the little things, the maids were mediocre, left things that they should have taken care of. Very small things like the clock not working in the workout room, no ink in the guest use printer, I know, little things but I needed to print something, the nice lady at the desk didn't have any ink and I needed to print. Otherwise very nice.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2014

This is my third stay here this year. I was here in January, June and now September. It's MUCH warmer now than the earlier trips. It's a geographically convenient location when I'm travelling south. The hotel itself offers features I like when travelling alone. I feel safer having one entrance to interior rooms.

I first stayed here in January and was very pleased. My husband and I stayed here in June and had a problem with another guest using a key that opened our door when he was at the wrong room! Thank goodness we were here at the time and promptly called the front desk. It took some time, but the manager finally called us and rectified the situation. The front desk clerk was rather indifferent and oblivious as to what to do.

Hoping this was an isolated incident I made a reservation to stay somewhere familiar and convenient. The young lady who checked me in can use some customer service skills. For example, it's nice to greet the customer rather than just say, "I need to see your license and credit card."

Once I was settled in my room I had to call the front desk to ask for wifi log in information. Sorry, but in this day and age it seems like providing that info should be standard. Especially since the information in the in-room directory was incorrect/outdated.

In the morning I discovered the hair dryer did not work. Thankfully I had my own.
Several construction workers were staying at the hotel. Although there was an hour and a half left for breakfast to be available there was NO hot food. I put some things in my car and returned to check again for food. It had NOT been replenished. When I checked out, to go get breakfast somewhere else, I mentioned to the clerk, "I can see why you did not ask if everything was alright." She hung her head and said, "I'm sorry" meaning that there was no food.
This year I've stayed at several Comfort Inn's in Oregon, Washington and California. My preference for customer service is Oregon and Washington. Maybe the manager's from these states can share some helpful tips for customer satisfaction with those who are in California.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I must have stayed in at least 50 Comfort Inns, and I was truly impressed by this one!
The exterior design is far from a typical Comfort Inn and so is the lobby and breakfast area. Also better than average breakfast, and free USA Today.
I actually extended my stay here, just because I liked the hotel.

The bad: Slow internet and limited TV channel selection.

Date of stay: March 2014