USD 147
USD 128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

USD 107
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 124
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 120
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Nice place, clean, quiet, but missing just a few things that would have made it 5 stars. You can tell a real quality place by the little things, the maids were mediocre, left things that they should have taken care of. Very small things like the clock not working in the workout room, no ink in the guest use printer, I know, little things but I needed to print something, the nice lady at the desk didn't have any ink and I needed to print. Otherwise very nice.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2014

This is my third stay here this year. I was here in January, June and now September. It's MUCH warmer now than the earlier trips. It's a geographically convenient location when I'm travelling south. The hotel itself offers features I like when travelling alone. I feel safer having one entrance to interior rooms.

I first stayed here in January and was very pleased. My husband and I stayed here in June and had a problem with another guest using a key that opened our door when he was at the wrong room! Thank goodness we were here at the time and promptly called the front desk. It took some time, but the manager finally called us and rectified the situation. The front desk clerk was rather indifferent and oblivious as to what to do.

Hoping this was an isolated incident I made a reservation to stay somewhere familiar and convenient. The young lady who checked me in can use some customer service skills. For example, it's nice to greet the customer rather than just say, "I need to see your license and credit card."

Once I was settled in my room I had to call the front desk to ask for wifi log in information. Sorry, but in this day and age it seems like providing that info should be standard. Especially since the information in the in-room directory was incorrect/outdated.

In the morning I discovered the hair dryer did not work. Thankfully I had my own.
Several construction workers were staying at the hotel. Although there was an hour and a half left for breakfast to be available there was NO hot food. I put some things in my car and returned to check again for food. It had NOT been replenished. When I checked out, to go get breakfast somewhere else, I mentioned to the clerk, "I can see why you did not ask if everything was alright." She hung her head and said, "I'm sorry" meaning that there was no food.
This year I've stayed at several Comfort Inn's in Oregon, Washington and California. My preference for customer service is Oregon and Washington. Maybe the manager's from these states can share some helpful tips for customer satisfaction with those who are in California.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I must have stayed in at least 50 Comfort Inns, and I was truly impressed by this one!
The exterior design is far from a typical Comfort Inn and so is the lobby and breakfast area. Also better than average breakfast, and free USA Today.
I actually extended my stay here, just because I liked the hotel.

The bad: Slow internet and limited TV channel selection.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank raggarbil
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stopped at Comfort Inn in Lathrop because we had been on the road for nine hours and just wanted to sleep. What a nice surprise! The lobby is attractive and the desk clerk was so nice and helpful. Check-in was fast and easy. The room was very nice, great king size bed and a full breakfast came with the price of the room. I've never looked for a Comfort Inn before but this one left such a good impression, I will in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2013

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but these words will prove to be more valuable than that; I checked into the Comfort Inn & Suites on Wednesday the 6th of November and was greeted by very professional and cordial desk associate who took great care in handling my reservation.
But upon entering the room my positive admiration soon started to fade; the room was clean and accommodating, but seemed to be of lesser quality than I expected (we are talking about a suite).
Even the entertainment (T.V. channels) was minimal especially after leaving the Holiday Inn & Suites (due to them having no large rooms or suites available in order to accommodate my wife & Grand children and myself) where the entire room experience was great, and the Channel assortment was abundant. The breakfast buffet was no comparison to that of the Holiday Inn express, the eggs were from a premade plastic bag and the link sausage was palatable at best.
But it was the personality of the staff that made the stay acceptable; from the front desk to the house keeping everyone of them were pleasant and a joy to interact with.
If you are looking for a one or two might place to rest while in the Lathrop, Ca. area this is a good place to be; but if you are staying longer than two days with Children I would try the Hampton inn while visiting in the Lathrop area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family