Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
USD 82
USD 122
USD 120
USD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We just stayed a quick overnight here, but the room was clean, well organized, large.
Comfy beds, we were happy with our accommodation. Smooth checkin process too.
Front counter person could have been much more helpful and generous than she was.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Reasonably quite, clean, large suite. Almost true to form for my expectations @ a Comfort Inn where I count on getting a clean room and a very comfy bed for a great sleep. Fortunately something appeared to be wrong with the insuite air conditioning and had to use the wall mounted air conditioner to heat the room. It worked, but of course you have the constant sound of the fan, so maybe they could work on getting the heating system working. Just my 2 cents...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Randy R
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We checked in and moved our luggage to our room, my wife went into the bathroom and could smell mold, looked around and found mold on the shower curtain. The girl at the front desk handed me another one that had more mold than the first one. I finally got a clean curtain. I then left to get food for supper and when I came back I found my wife sitting in the hall and having trouble breathing. Upon further inspection I found a large area on the wall with wallpaper missing and mold on the drywall. I went to the front counter and complained to the girl there and to the manager over the phone. I was then asked to LEAVE and I was still charged for the room, even though I was told that the charges would be reversed. Most flop houses treat their customers better than we were trated at this hotel. Health Depatment should close this place down.

Room Tip: Go to anoyher Hotel if you have any health problems as you might not survive yhe mold.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed in this motel using free night points. We got the suite which was huge, with a separate bedroom area. The room was clean and well appointed. There was a sofa and desk in the living room but the only TV was in the bedroom area, strange! The coffee maker in the room would not brew coffee but leaked the water out all over the tray it was in. The bed was acceptable. The motel staff was very helpful and cooperative. The breakfast was ample but the eggs and sausage were lukewarm and the sausage was undercooked. We would be willing to stay here again in a regular room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

It was a pleasure to be greeted with a big smile when I checked in late at this property. The room was spacious and had a very comfortable bed. Started out the morning with a complete breakfast of eggs, sausage plus the other fixings.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business