All reviews evening reception free drinks light dinner front desk place to stay marie calendars hot breakfast happy hour rooms are clean enjoyed my stay race track home away from home antelope valley bed was very comfortable parking lot staying at this hotel staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went to a seminar in another part of town but looked for a hotel rather late in the game. I was hoping against hope that this would be a decent place and was very relieved that it was quite pleasant. It is cute and clean. A nice breakfast is included in the price, and I was also delighted to find out that they provide a free light dinner! If you are a big man, the supper probably wouldn't completely suffice, but it was perfect for me, especially since I had to go back to my seminar and didn't want to roam around town looking for a place to eat since I had used my dinner time to check into the hotel. As I recall, if I had time, I could have had a free drink, too. There is no extra charge for parking. The staff was very polite both on the phone and in person. The one concern was that the room was light in blankets. Outdoors was very cold and windy. But I just made sure I kept the heat on at a nice temperature, and my room was nice and cozy. I suppose I could have called and asked for a blanket, too, but I was fine with the heat on. I didn't see a brochure advising if they provide wake-up calls in the morning, but I called and found out that they do. I would have no qualms about staying there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Not fancy but clean, professional and affordable. The staff from front desk, kitchen and maid service was reliable. The attitude of the whole staff was friendly. The food provided by the hotel was good. I didn’t need to go anywhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We looked at several hotels in the area which were competitively priced. This place had the most to offer. My suspicion was that the quality would be low but my expectations were beyond exceeded on every level.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I'd like to say "Thanks" to Jennifer and Brianna for helping set up my business travel, they were great to work with... even helping reschedule on short notice.
The hotel is very clean and conviently located just off the freeway.
The gal at the front desk looked like maybe she was having a bad/long day... just remember to smile anyway.
I will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Wow: they welcome pets, have a bar, offer a cooked breakfast AND evening reception including food & drinks! On top of that, the manager worked with us on a late checkout. A bit dated, but clean, comfortable, quiet, affordable, friendly and much more special that others in it's price range. They try hard and it shows - I hope I have the opportunity to return

Date of stay: February 2018