USD 118
USD 161
USD 130
Hampton.com
USD 130
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
USD 136
ComfortInn
Town House Motel(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 133
USD 111
USD 75
USD 82
USD 80
All reviewsfree drinksevening receptionlight dinnerfront deskmade to order eggshot breakfastmarie calendarshappy hourrooms are cleanomeletgreat place to stayhome away from homeantelope valleyrace trackwould recommend this hotel to anyoneenjoyed my staysausage
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went to a seminar in another part of town but looked for a hotel rather late in the game. I was hoping against hope that this would be a decent place and was very relieved that it was quite pleasant. It is cute and clean. A nice breakfast is included in the price, and I was also delighted to find out that they provide a free light dinner! If you are a big man, the supper probably wouldn't completely suffice, but it was perfect for me, especially since I had to go back to my seminar and didn't want to roam around town looking for a place to eat since I had used my dinner time to check into the hotel. As I recall, if I had time, I could have had a free drink, too. There is no extra charge for parking. The staff was very polite both on the phone and in person. The one concern was that the room was light in blankets. Outdoors was very cold and windy. But I just made sure I kept the heat on at a nice temperature, and my room was nice and cozy. I suppose I could have called and asked for a blanket, too, but I was fine with the heat on. I didn't see a brochure advising if they provide wake-up calls in the morning, but I called and found out that they do. I would have no qualms about staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Not fancy but clean, professional and affordable. The staff from front desk, kitchen and maid service was reliable. The attitude of the whole staff was friendly. The food provided by the hotel was good. I didn’t need to go anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We looked at several hotels in the area which were competitively priced. This place had the most to offer. My suspicion was that the quality would be low but my expectations were beyond exceeded on every level.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I'd like to say "Thanks" to Jennifer and Brianna for helping set up my business travel, they were great to work with... even helping reschedule on short notice.
The hotel is very clean and conviently located just off the freeway.
The gal at the front desk looked like maybe she was having a bad/long day... just remember to smile anyway.
I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Wow: they welcome pets, have a bar, offer a cooked breakfast AND evening reception including food & drinks! On top of that, the manager worked with us on a late checkout. A bit dated, but clean, comfortable, quiet, affordable, friendly and much more special that others in it's price range. They try hard and it shows - I hope I have the opportunity to return

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple