“Good but pricey”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #6 of 182 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Came in to try it and see what the hype was.
Ordered tri tip with mashed potatoes, and breadsticks
Meat was tender and that butter on it was delicious.
Mashed potatoes were real and good.
Salad was of low quality.
Breadsticks were tasty.
All in all I feel that if they are going to be on the pricey side then they need to upgrade the salad and give you one more breadstick.
Then I would feel like I got my moneys worth.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

How can you have a well rounded visit to California without consuming some Tri-Tips, yeah you can't. But where in LA County can one find them since they are a Santa Barbara, Santa Maria sorta of thing. Well you are in luck since the good folks at Stonefire Grill have them on their menu. Of course that begs the question, are they any good, well rest your weary heart because the answer to that question is an enthusiastic yes. They were perfectly prepared to the temperature I specified and did I say tender, oh so tender and just so delicious. Everything our party ordered that day drew compliments and the service as well. Worth a special trip for Tri-Tips or anything else on the menu.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Though many people love this restaurant, I find it to be expensive. The parking is horrible and the food really lacks flavor. We ordered chicken, beef, mashed potatoes and salad! Most of us were less than thrilled with the food. The service was fine and the food as ready when we arrived to pick it up. Probably not ever going back !!

1  Thank canoes2
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for first time and this place you have to order food yourself at the front then pay and find your own seats (it's almost like fast food but they serve your food except soft drinks you fill up yourself) This place look nice not too big or too small. Food are okay.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I really like the salad and salmon. I tried to eat different salad every time I go and they are all fresh and delicious but my favorite is the Mediterranean salad it is a bomb.

Been to Stonefire Grill? Share your experiences!