“Great Thai Food”
Review of Nayada Thai

Nayada Thai
Ranked #24 of 182 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love this place. The service is great, the food are delicious and reasonable. They keep the place nice, beautiful and clean.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The food here is really good. We were stuck in traffic and did an internet search for Thai 'foods near me'; two came up. Nayada had the higher rating so we chose it. I'm so very glad we did. The food is really, really good. We enjoyed everything we ordered: Spicy Mixed vegetables with Shrimp, Spicy Chow Mien with Shrimp, and Spicy Crab fried rice. IT.Was.Delicious. The rice was a little drier than I care for, but a couple of spoons of the oyster sauce from the vegetables took care of that. Nice portions. We were too full for desert. Dinner for two with a 20% tip was just under $40 and we had enough leftover for lunch today.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Nice decor for its strip mall location, this place offers very tasty thai food at very reasonable prices. Full dinner for four adults under $70. The green curry and the green papaya salad were two of the best versions we have had!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Some weeks I eat here 2 or 3 times :) They deliver and its always in half the time they quote. The prices are decent and the portions are enough to make it two meals!

If your delivery order is over $20 you get a free Thai Tea and over $30 free cream cheese won tons which are my mom's favorite.

My faves are the following; cashew nut chicken, crying tiger steak salad and the golden bags. Ah the golden bags are little bags of heaven - pork meatball with a water chestnut in the middle wrapped in a pastry shell and deep fried. It looks like a little bag with a tie on it... Ok, I know what I'm having for dinner tonite...

1  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I have not visited this restaurant in probably a year but swung by on a Saturday night at 6:30. Almost every single table was full and now I remember why.

We started with spring rolls and then had the papaya shrimp salad and Pad See Ew chicken. If you have never tried this noodle dish you must give it a try -it's thick wide noodles with chicken and something like a broccoli shoot in it and it's so so good. Everyone that has tried this loves this dish.

Give it a try and see if you don't agree with me

1  Thank swimdiva

Been to Nayada Thai? Share your experiences!