“Better than ever!”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #51 of 176 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up here in Lakewood, and in the 60's, Arby's used to be a small fast foods place with a small menu. The choice was an Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich, and a Ham & Cheddar Sandwich. Now they have a wide variety of delicious looking sandwiches to choose from.
I was a little disappointed that they did not have the sandwich that I saw pictured here. But they did have a great tasting Italian sandwich, which they no longer have. Nevertheless, it tasted great. I also had a Beef and Cheddar Sandwich, and 3 potato cakes instead of French Fries.
It turned out that the Beef and Cheddar Sandwich and potato cakes were enough to eat, so I had the delicious Italian Sandwich for lunch the next day.
I've always liked this place, as I live only about a mile away, and the ever-changing staff is always polite and courteous and helps me get the best deal.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food is consistently good, the staff is friendly and its kept clean and neat. It's also in a location convenient to shopping, etc.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!