“George's is GRRReat!!!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Candlewood
Description: George's Greek Cafe welcomes you to "a little piece of Greece in Southern California." Our family-owned business is here to provide you with high quality food, craft cocktails, and an authentic Greek dining experience. Our restaurant has remained a favorite among the locals for one reason: we never compromise on our promise to provide fresh and delicious meals in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We continue to follow Mama Rodou's recipes, which were passed down to her from her grandmother. We use only the finest imported ingredients, such as first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil from Greece and premium, hormone-free, grass-fed lamb from New Zealand. We want to extend an open invitation to you to dine at one of our restaurants. Whether you're looking to impress a date with an intimate wine tasting, reconnecting with family over Saganaki Flaming Cheese and lamb chops, or planning the perfect wedding reception for 500 of your closest friends, we are here for you. Come in, and feel like part of the family. OPA!
Reviewed 17 November 2017

George's in Lakewood is the only Greek Restaurant that I've been to. And each time I've been there, including last night, I've had a wonderful time. Although, I arrived before the girlfriend I was meeting, the kind host offered to seat me. I opted to wait. Once she arrived, we were immediately seated and attended to by Guy. I liked that on a cool evening we could choose to sit outside and enjoy the sunset while being warmed by heaters. We chose to Guy had the fun upbeat yet knowledgeable demeanor that you want in a server. From suggesting drinks to explaining menus, Guy was the best. I liked that on a cool Nov. evening we could choose to sit outside and enjoy the sunset while being warmed by heaters. However after a tasty potent drink called Titan's Casa (yum yum), heat was no longer needed. For an appetizer, pita bread with Scordalia dip is my favorite each time I'm there. And again it was delicious. I had the lamb chops, rice and veggies and my friend let me taste her gyro chicken. All was delicious. Although I didn't have it last night, I've had their baklava before and I highly recommend it. There's nothing like a good meal shared with a good friend.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We loved the ambiance and the friendlly service The spinach pie wa delicious flaky and moist lots of flavor

Reviewed 10 November 2017

excellent food, good service, yummy food with family and friends great dinner. Been coming here for years, never disappoint.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

George's Greek Cafe never disappoints. The food is delicious, and everything on the menu is amazing. The service staff are very friendly and attentive. Prices is a bit on the pricey side but it is so worth it.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We went there for Sunday Brunch and had a very nice time and good food. It is a buffet style brunch and you can add champagne for a minimum charge. Our server give us excellent service and was very pleasant. If you like Greek food and want a little sample of different things this is a good brunch to go to. The Shrimp was my favorite.