“Surprise Buffet”

Ranch House Buffet at Barona Valley Ranch & Casino
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Lakeside
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: ur award-winning buffet will take you on an around-the-world culinary journey with a variety of unique destinations — Seafood, Mexican, Chinese, Dim Sum, Mongolian, American BBQ, Rotisserie, Soup & Salad, Omelet & Crepe, Seasons Selections, Ship of Seafood, and Dessert & Flambé – and over 200 individual menu selections. While you’re here, don’t miss our popular Ship of Seafood, featuring favorites such as smoked salmon, smoked whitefish, and bay shrimp; our Seasons Selection station with monthly seasonal themes and delicious offerings; and daily specials at our Rotisserie station. All these offerings and more are included in our buffet price of $29.99.
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I got the surprise of my life with the new and improved buffet venue, food, and service at the Barona Resort & Casino. I've been visiting Barona as frequently as I visit other casinos in San Diego County and that is often but I've skipped the buffet for such a long time that yesterday I felt i was in heaven when my wife and I ate there. You have to see it to believe it. They are now first class all the way... first class food, first class salads, first desserts, first class Chinese, first class American, first class Rotissiere, first class Mexican, first class Mongolian, first class service (her name is Courtney), first class Seafood, first class Mediterranean, first class Dim Sum, a first class venue, first class cooks, first class savory food, and first class cleanliness. This was heaven on Earth. Thank you Barona for the best Buffet in the USA. Las Vegas is nothing now.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My wife and I prefer this buffet over the other local casino's, the cheese section alone is worth the admissionSelection includes Brie,Smoked Gouda,Goat Cheese spread, Gorganzola, just to name a few and you receive 20% off if you have a club card.In my opinion they have the best Mac& Cheese around,The dessert station is excellent with lots of Sugar Free desserts to sample.the new crab legs they offer are very tasty and split in half for easiet eating. TRY NOT TO BUST AT THE SEEMS

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Every tastes imaginable is available at this buffet.Food was fresh and the choices were endless.The wait to get in was long but gave you plenty of time to visit the casino.The prices were high considering the fact you can only eat so much at one sitting.Fortunately we had a free coupon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Came here for lunch for my friends birthday. So many variety of food. Friendly staff. Pricey but you get a discount if you joined the players club.

1  Thank NDC384
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is one of the best buffets I have ever had! It was outstanding! There were so many choices. Everything from Asian, Mexican, Fresh made crapes, taco bar, seafood station, barbecue station, Mongolian, salads, cheeses, sushi, and more! Oh ya, dessert too!! Better than many buffets in Vegas!!