“Great pastries, but closed on the weekends!!”

Angelina's Bakery & Espresso
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lakeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I was quite saddened to learn that my favorite bakery in this area was closed when I was in town. I only get to Clear Lake a few times a year, if I'm lucky, and I look forward to going to Angelina's. When I mentioned my excitement, I was informed they are now closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. What??! I nearly started crying. There is talk that this establishment will be closing soon and this is the transition. I'm heartbroken. I've only had the pastries, but every time I went there, people got every thing from coffees, teas, to ice cream.

1  Thank hbgirl-forever

Reviewed 2 November 2015

This is one of the finest coffee shops in Lakeport. I recommend the freshly baked cinnamon rolls in the morning,

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

We stopped in on a warm October afternoon. We ordered one Espresso Chip milkshake with a shot of espresso. It was the best milkshake ever. I wish we had ordered five. The service was very friendly and accommodating. I will be back!

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Yummy food great little place for fresh sandwiches. And nice people friendly place good prices love eating here recommend to every one

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Great place. Here is where the locals eat when they want top quality. Family run, with cheer and dedication. Sandwiches include Hot Pastrami, Roast Beef, or build your own among others, $7. Seven different types of Panninis, $7. Cinnamon rolls $3. Turnovers, $2. Brownies $2.50. It is impossible to leave this place without a smile on your face. Enjoy!