See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We live in town and wanted to try the hot springs pools here. This quaint little motel is outdated but kept up. The price for 1 day is kind of outrageous but it is well worth it because of the pools. The chlorine was pretty strong but has to be added for health department requirements. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this little motel especially if you are local, because we should always shop locally to keep these small business owners up and running.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in your motel on Saturday night in room 104. We had a little baby with us.

Few items to address:

1. The person who worked the desk on Sat night and Sunday afternoon was extremely rude and loud. He has no understanding of elementary customer service.

2. The room was very dirty and smelly. Microwave was dirty, There was a lot of dirt and ants, and trash under the beds. I saw all of it when I was looking for my glasses.One mattress in the room smelled like pie, In check under sheet, the was another sheet to cover pee damage in the mattress. Someone smoked in the room earlier the carpet smelled. Later I asked to change the room because we have a 2-month old girl with us, he refused and said there are no rooms available. The attendant said that "I am too picky" That was a lie because many rooms were empty and parking lot was almost empty as well. The mattresses were like they are about to fall apart, walls were dirty. Floor and walls crawling with biting ants, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. The windows are filthy and the screens have holes in them from being so worn down over the years.

3. The attendant started screaming at me when I bought 1 gallon of water and poured a little of cold water from glass near the microwave. He said "why are you drinking this water if you just purchased one". Apparently he didn't care about the issue of dehydration, I only had a little bit of water in small styrofoam cup.

The place overall, especially motel is a health hazard for kids and adults.

I requested a full refund for your motel, because we couldn't even fall asleep in this dirt.
If they will not refund, I will make sure that Department of Health will have a thorough sanitary inspection of this property very soon.

As to your customer service, I don't expect to see a happy face, but he cannot scream, cuss, and talk dirty to me. This will be addressed to the appropriate department as well....

So I am waiting for the refund of $87 within 48 hours.
I have been to THIS place many times, and have been a loyal customer, but after this, I will never come back to this place again and hope it will be closed soon.

Room Tip: Never go there again
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Do not come to this hotel. I found six needles woven through the grooves in the whool of the carpet. This mean drug addicts were using needles to shoot dope. I swear off my child would have stepped on one of those needles I would have went bananas. The maid told me that she couldn't clean my room today because it was too busy. There's gang writing all over the walls. The toilets are black. The Spanish maid Ledea won't even vacuum the carpet. The woman doesn't speak English!! She doesn't clean the sinks or the toilets or nothing!! All she does out is changes the sheets and empties the trash! Please iff you do not want you or your child to get stuck by heroin needles do not come to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Antonia M
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We only there 15 mins and saw dozens of roaches!!! The room looked like something out of a 70s horror film. It was so dirty and disgusting there was noway we could have stayed there. I was with my family and would have felt more safe sleeping in our car on the side of the road. STAY AWAY FOR THIS DUMP!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jason g
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Can't say anything about the rooms since didn't stay overnight. However, there were no meth heads (actually all of downtown LE is looking better), the grounds were clean, the pools inviting & the people pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends