Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites(Lake Elsinore)(Great Value!)
USD 93
USD 104
USD 85
Hotels.com
USD 90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in your motel on Saturday night in room 104. We had a little baby with us.

Few items to address:

1. The person who worked the desk on Sat night and Sunday afternoon was extremely rude and loud. He has no understanding of elementary customer service.

2. The room was very dirty and smelly. Microwave was dirty, There was a lot of dirt and ants, and trash under the beds. I saw all of it when I was looking for my glasses.One mattress in the room smelled like pie, In check under sheet, the was another sheet to cover pee damage in the mattress. Someone smoked in the room earlier the carpet smelled. Later I asked to change the room because we have a 2-month old girl with us, he refused and said there are no rooms available. The attendant said that "I am too picky" That was a lie because many rooms were empty and parking lot was almost empty as well. The mattresses were like they are about to fall apart, walls were dirty. Floor and walls crawling with biting ants, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. The windows are filthy and the screens have holes in them from being so worn down over the years.

3. The attendant started screaming at me when I bought 1 gallon of water and poured a little of cold water from glass near the microwave. He said "why are you drinking this water if you just purchased one". Apparently he didn't care about the issue of dehydration, I only had a little bit of water in small styrofoam cup.

The place overall, especially motel is a health hazard for kids and adults.

I requested a full refund for your motel, because we couldn't even fall asleep in this dirt.
If they will not refund, I will make sure that Department of Health will have a thorough sanitary inspection of this property very soon.

As to your customer service, I don't expect to see a happy face, but he cannot scream, cuss, and talk dirty to me. This will be addressed to the appropriate department as well....

So I am waiting for the refund of $87 within 48 hours.
I have been to THIS place many times, and have been a loyal customer, but after this, I will never come back to this place again and hope it will be closed soon.

Room Tip: Never go there again
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Do not come to this hotel. I found six needles woven through the grooves in the whool of the carpet. This mean drug addicts were using needles to shoot dope. I swear off my child would have stepped on one of those needles I would have went bananas. The maid told me that she couldn't clean my room today because it was too busy. There's gang writing all over the walls. The toilets are black. The Spanish maid Ledea won't even vacuum the carpet. The woman doesn't speak English!! She doesn't clean the sinks or the toilets or nothing!! All she does out is changes the sheets and empties the trash! Please iff you do not want you or your child to get stuck by heroin needles do not come to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Antonia M
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We only there 15 mins and saw dozens of roaches!!! The room looked like something out of a 70s horror film. It was so dirty and disgusting there was noway we could have stayed there. I was with my family and would have felt more safe sleeping in our car on the side of the road. STAY AWAY FOR THIS DUMP!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jason g
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Can't say anything about the rooms since didn't stay overnight. However, there were no meth heads (actually all of downtown LE is looking better), the grounds were clean, the pools inviting & the people pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank dlbevard
Reviewed 29 March 2008

I've stayed in this place before but it's gone horribly down-hill. The Korean managers act very suspicious to anyone who is not Korean. Yet they rent out some of the motel rooms to people with vouchers on a monthly basis and as a result I saw several broken windows in rooms. In fact the bathroom in my room had a bolt on its door so that anyone climbing in through the bathroom window (which faced a dark parking area and had a sliced through screen) couldn't access the rest of the room. A local police officer told me it was a bad place to stay because of the meth problem in the area and the people they rent to. But, for me, the ultimate gross-out was the cockroaches in the room. When I complained, the manager told me they have a weekly fumigation of all rooms and offered to bomb my room for me. I opted for the roaches rather than the toxic fumes and had to open every single bag outside of my home when I left because I was terrified one may have crawled into my bags. Really dirty, gross and unsafe. Don't leave anything in the room that you might be sorry to see disappear.

Stayed: October 2007