“Wedding Bliss”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
sunset view from deck
Walking to the dock is breathtaking!
The water is very clean, blue and clear!! Great tap water too in house!
And even after a long day of swimming or playing in the snow even our doggies love the cozy fire!!
winter from deck
Its so fun and relaxing to paddle around the lake from the dock or beach! We a shared double dock!
Dock slip use can be rented per season at a separate price so you could get boating!
You can lay out and get some sun or do some fishing! The neighbors are really friendly!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

savorysst...
Los Angeles, California
“Wedding Bliss”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed in in this house for my niece's wedding. Spring is so pretty there. The house is warm and inviting. The property is located close to the beach and my dogs loved it. We had plenty of room to prepare food and decorations for the wedding. We had a family BBQ the night before the wedding and enjoyed the sunset together before hitting the jacuzzi.. I am serious I was so relaxed and had a great time with my family. They had everything we needed and were quick to give back my deposit.. Great! Hope we can get back up here for the Fourth of July to see the fireworks and here a concert in the Villiage.. Fun times!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach and space to do what we had to do for the wedding..
Liked least: lots of stairs!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dana R
Mission Viejo
“Old, Shabby & Want to Be Vintage Home. Over Promised and Under Delivered...”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband planned for us a wonderful little get away for the President's Holiday Weekend in Lake ArrowHead. Our stay was for one night. The description and pictures of this cabin/home "marketed" the place well...However, it over promised and undelivered. I am sure in its hay day this was a great place....but the years has taken its toll, and its obvious that no repairs and no special attention or cleaning has been given to this place. We extended the invitation for my sister and her husband to join us that weekend for dinner and we were glad when they were not able to make it. We were embarrassed we had ended up with this place. We abided by the terms of the contract exactly....and YET, it took 2 1/2 months for us to receive our $400 deposit back....AND it was with our constant prompting. In addition, Ms. Frantz charged us her $19.68 fee for accepting a credit card payment. ....??WOW?? SERIOUSLY!! Talk about cheap and penny pinching.....we were not giving any courtesy , or apology or discount for allowing her to be late and making us wait not only the 45 days as stated in her contract but an additional 14 days AFTER !! At first, I didn't want to be soo vocal towards this place because I did not want to hurt my husband's feelings....but after our stay, and all the delays with getting our deposit back, AND the paypal charge deducted from our deposit....he even agreed....it was not worth the drive, stay, amenities and the waiting for the deposit back.... We are lucky we even got the deposit back. There are other very nice places in Lake Arrowhead...we encourage you to shop around before booking your stay with Ms. Frantz.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The heater worked great. Patio had a great view.
Liked least: The jacuzzi was in the master bedroom? The toilet in the master bedroom has no door and everyone can see and smell what you are doing.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Diego
Reviewed 6 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
6 Sep 2011
So glad you had a good time! You are welcome back any time! Thanks for the nice comments!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing