“Oysters”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Been going here for many years. When I visit my folks it's their go-to place to take the family for dinner. Good food, good service. Mostly okay, although I must say years ago I ordered the crabcakes. It was crab paste formed into a patty. No recognizable piece of crabmeat. Ewww.

But I do keep coming back when in town for the OYSTERS! The freshest!
Stopped in the other day for a 1/2 dozen Hama Hama and 1/2 dozen Carlsbad, and a 1/2 dozen fresh clams! They get seafood delivered fresh four times a week.
OYSTERS!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Came in and there was a 25min wait around 5 on a Saturday night so we went to the bar. Took a bit to get service but Larry came up wondering if anyone had said hello. Great guy! Helped us right away, made great suggestions, and was very prompt with service. Started with an artichoke heart and a clam chowder, both tasty and very fresh. It followed with fish and chips, clams, and glazed carrots. My wife loved the fish saying it was the best she’s had. My daughter really enjoyed her clams as well. I would recommend dining here but maybe not in the weekend because it gets very crowded. We enjoyed our time here and had a nice view of the oyster bar as we dined. Especially like the boy with a stylish “island Greek oyster” hat. He added an element of cool to the semi-upscale surroundings.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch or dinner spot. Newly remodeled with nice outdoor space and large bar. The food and service are always great. My favorite is the macadamia crusted halibut.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I held a business dinner for about 25 people here and this was the first time since the renovation that i have been here. The new changes make for a great experience. As always the staff was friendly and the food was very good. Check it out

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We love the bar - great cajun-style ambiance, and they used to play good blues music. The fish entrees I've tried were a little disappointing - too small - but we love the oysters, sushi, and sashimi.