Good price for the location. Right across the street from the beach. You can hear the waves from your room. Secure gated courtyard. Room was large. Nice fridge and microwave. Cute bathroom with tiny shower. Great rainfall shower head, lots of hot water. Bed was really uncomfortable, like sleeping on concrete. Convenient Albertsons and drug store, along with a few eating places in the parking lot next store. Across PCH and down a million stairs is a LOVELY beach cove area - maintained by the fabulous Montage. I actually saw a couple of dolphins just off shore. Lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach