“Early Morning Brunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My date and I very much enjoyed the early bird brunch. We were fortunate to be grab a table for two right above the water. Incredible vistas and totally relaxing. The food was good, but nothing to write home about. I enjoyed an omelette my sweetheart the Eggs Benedict (i think). The service was excellent and we did not feel pushed to leave after we finished eating. Fantastic location though a little hard to find for the first time.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Last week we decided to try the Driftwood Kitchen (the old Beach House). We were looking forward to the renovation, but were disappointed that it wasn't much of an improvement. It is still one big seating area that is partially enclosed, and a limited outdoor deck area for small tables of two or three guests. The good news is that our food was delicious! We both ordered the halibut and were very pleased with your choices and the excellent service. Also, we were a party of two and were able to secure a table overlooking the sea.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We both had the Halibut dish. Very good with nice wine-by-the-glass pairing. Above the beach, on a deck with heaters, great sunset view.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Closed for (much needed) renovation - scheduled to reopen as The Driftwood Kitchen with a Seafood oriented menu in April 2014 with the same management and chef as The Deck so it should be great

4  Thank LarryHN
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I loved this restaurant. I spent the morning of my 50th birthday with my girls. We had an awesome table overlook the ocean. A great mimosa and fabulous food!