This hotel is in a perfect location! Front Desk was extremely friendly and accomodating with my requests. The deck had an amazing menu! The warm pita bread with a delicous hummus and olive mixture that even my boyfriend, who dispises ALL olives, couldn't keep his hands off of and the calamari was very fresh and serve with an amazing jalapeno tartar (to die for)! I'm a huge bloody mary fan on mornings when I am planning on relaxing for the day and I have sincerely not had a spicy bloody mary that was perfectly made in months! The deck's spicy bloody mary was soooo good and definitely perfectly made. Juan the bartender was ON IT and managed to bartend the entire restaurant but still engage just enough in conversation with us to let us know we were on his priority list at all times! The room itself had an incredible view of the ocean! You could look our from our ocean front room and see the ocean as far as you could possibly sea. Waking up and falling asleep to the sounds of waves crashing...can't get any better than that! Excellent service, increidble views, great food, killer bloody marys...we'll definitely be back to the Pacific Edge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach