“old fashioned good food”
Review of Millies Kitchen

Millies Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is the best place to get breakfast in Lafayette, period. There are a couple new places which don't hold a candle. My favorite is fried eggs over medium, hash browns, muffin with marmalade and a side of bacon, which is very Crisp. Also good is the waffle with banana. They have been doing it for a long time and they do it right. Suggestion: when parking , it may be easier to park down below and walk up the little hill. But you can park up . high, if handicapped. You just have to park on a hill. Enjoy !

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife and I always enjoy our breakfast and lunch at Millie’s. Great wait staff and wonderful menus and food. A not to be missed experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a late breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Luckily, we spied a metered parking spot in front and put in an hour’s worth of coins. The parking spaces were all taken but we were seated immediately in the back room. The waitress was very sweet! There was every conceivable condiment on the table except butter, as the toast came buttered. My husband ordered an orange juice and a corned beef hash Benedict. I had a mocha coffee and mini-adult with one scrambled egg, hash browns, wheat toast and bacon. (We also bought a piece of cinnamon coffee cake to go.) The food came quickly and everything was perfect! We were sitting next to the open kitchen and saw the pancakes. They looked so good that we’re planning to return early tomorrow morning to try them before our mid-day flight home!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Best ever corn beef hash Benedict! Cozy and clean restaurant. Friendly staff. Best ever corn beef hash Benedict!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Seems like Millies has been around forever. Even has its street named for it. Classic breakfast/lunch cafe decor, classic menu. All food well served by a friendly, homey group of waiters. Parking in its lot can be tricky if you are on the hilly part.