“Love the Small Feel of the Place, nice Remodel”
Review of Locanda Positano

Locanda Positano
Reserve with OpenTable
Locanda Positano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I enjoyed my lunch, they even brought me a dessert for my birthday. The lunch was good a not fabulous, but will come back. It is convenient, great parking and great service.
I might say though it was warm in the restaurant today for the air conditioning not being on.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Overall good experience, started out with very good lentil soup, followed by their brazino special; fish was excellent but accompanying veggies were nearly "al dente" and hard to slice with knife. Finished with delicious chocolate "torte". Wife enjoyed watermelon salad, seafood linguine, chocolate mousse - all very good. Extensive wine list with many Italian wines. Downside: quite high noise level, not recommended for hard-of-hearing patrons or for conversation with visitors. Parking easy, including handicap parking by rear entrance. We experienced very good and efficient service. Prices not inexpensive but in line with fine dining. Despite the noise level, we will return.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Celebrated a friend's birthday at Locanda Positano. We were seated in the outdoor dining area. The staff were a bit eager to get our orders when we were still missing a member of our party. I appreciate good service but too much attention tends to be annoying especially when we were trying to have a conversation. The food was good and well prepared. I enjoyed the desserts that we ordered. I would recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Authentic Italian food served by authentic Italian staff. Outdoor patio kid friendly. Great homemade pasta and good veal dishes. Decent wine list. Good for families who enjoy Italian food.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We waited 15 minutes even to order drinks. Once we ordered there was 30 minutes between my friend's soup and the arrival of our salads. The door was open, and it was not warn inside

1  Thank Bill S