“Saturday Brunch”
Review of Wahfles

Wahfles
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in La Verne
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

What a great find! Recommended by a friend, this place hit the spot! I ordered the Maple Bacon Waffle & my wife had the Banana Cream Waffle - both were phenomenal.

Would absolutely visit this place again when in town

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Coffee is amazing! Caramel sauce made in house is super smooth and a perfectly Smokey! Loved the crime brûlée waffles
And hubby's maple bacon waffles were excellent. Very local vibe and good tunes.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We enjoy this place. We get the California sandwich, that comes with a side of cabbage coleslaw, which is delicious. Then we get the Nutella waffle or something similar for dessert. We try to split it...but it's delicious and we fight over it...it's never enough!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stopped after church for Waffles not knowing what to expect.You can have sweet waffles or savory waffle sandwiches. We ordered the maple bacon waffle and the bananas and cream waffles. Both were sweet with whipping cream. We also had the mocha latte and white mocha latte which were very good. It's a small place and we arrived when there were still a few open tables. Right after we ordered the line was to the door and all tables were full. Some dirty dishes still on our table when we sat down but they did come and clear them away. Your order at the counter and they give you a number and deliver food tot he tables. Nice presentation and good flavor the maple and bacon waffle was a little on the dry side buy overall very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I love waffles. From the day I had my first Eggo to the day I discovered (Cue singing angels) ...BELGIAN waffles, waffles have been part of my life menu. When Wahfles showed up in my neighborhood, I was intrigued. First, by the quirky way they spell "waffles," then just wondering if a place specializing in waffles could succeed. Yes, they can, and they do, thank you very much. It's always packed.

The waffles are simply...sublime. Delicious. On a level beyond any other waffle I've ever eaten. The menu is very simple. They have a variety of different flavors. You can get the "Merica, which incorporates red, white and blue (thus the name) consisting of strawberries, blueberries and whip cream. There's Banana Cream. Salted Ganache, Smores, and a host of others. Heck, you can even build your own. My personal fave...Creme Brulee, with a carmelized sugar shell and delicious vanilla custard underneath. If you want a sandwich, they make pressed sandwiches using, of course, waffles instead of traditional bread.

So yes, the waffles are fantastic!

However, I have one issue, and in the grand scheme of things it's not even that bad. But with all that waffle goodness, I really feel a need to balance it out with some protein. If you have a sandwich, you're covered. But for breakfast, you get a whole lot of carbs and little else. I need eggs, and bacon. To be fair, I ordered a couple slices of applewood bacon on the side, but that's just not enough. I know you guys can do it. Start making eggs back there. Fry up the bacon and sausage for your breakfast menu. It's just that when I finish off a waffle I feel like I'm in a sugar coma. Balance it out with the meats, and you get 5 stars!

Seriously though, the waffles are awesome!