Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Helped in Emergency!

My friend and I biked to La Quinta from a palm desert yesterday and locked our bikes up in the Old... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Elizabeth M
via mobile
So fun!!

This was a blast! Very simple to understand and use. We didn't realize we could take it on the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 189.00
from USD 199.00
from USD 169.00
More Info
All reviews spent the entire whole family a hoot great fun bike shop unique experience old town pedal blast bryan rode throttle renting cove trail desert
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I rented a mountain bike with a friend last week and we had a great time exploring La Quinta. Bryan, the owner was really helpful and a pleasure to work with. These bikes are a blast.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Outstanding service! Excellent and safe bike-route options right from the storefront. One-hour, two-hour, or longer routes. Electric bikes are so much fun! They provide the best of all experiences: you can pedal if you wish or just turn the accelerator and go! Well worth every penny!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Although winds put a damper on the end of our bike trip, we had an overall great experience. Bryan was very helpful in getting us set up with great suggestions on where to go and what to see. The bikes gave us the power we needed both climbing hills and battling winds. The bikes were in great condition.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a fun outdoor activity with friends or family I highly recommend renting these bikes.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was not able to take the pedal off my bike to pack it in the travel case. It was on so tight and after many attempts I brought it in to Pedego. I had never been in their store and the staff were so kind and knowledgeable. They didn't hesitate to help me and it took some effort to take the pedal off. When I asked them how much I could pay them they told me that "Thank you" was good enough.