My wife and I just completed a 3 night stay during the last week in Jan/2012. The room was great, view of Lake La Quinta was beautiful, breakfast was wonderful, and the helpful personnel,Chris and Mary were courteous and very helpful. We would highly recommend this quaint location to anyone who wants a QUIET Getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more.A chic boutique with a gorgeous lakeside view, picturesque surroundings and stunningly appointed guest rooms awaits you at The Chateau at Lake La Quinta. Energetic and vibrant with an intoxicating mix of attentive service and desert solitude, The Chateau invites indulgence and overwhelms your senses. Fresh from a $3.5 million renovation, which has transformed the property, adding thirteen additional new guest suites, a spectacular new lakeside restaurant, Melange, along with a beautiful new lobby bar, The Chateau offers its guests spectacular lake views from all 24 guest suites, outstanding food, sourced from California's finest family farms, and premium cocktails and wines. The Chateau is a remarkable, new, desert experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta California Desert