“Very good food.”
Review of Pho Crystal

Pho Crystal
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in La Palma
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I ordered the beef stir fry with rice noodle but I received it with egg noodles but I did not mention it to them. It tasted wonderful and the beef was very tender. I tend not to order beef too often at Asian restaurants as many times it is tough and chewy, usually I stick with chicken. The atmosphere was so so with booth seat cushions the are severely ripped and need to be replaced. Also the decor with cheap large removable decals on the wall. The most important factor is the food is brought out hot and fresh, it also tastes so good.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

It's actually Pho Crystal now, been here 5 times, it's down the street from my dad's house. The food is very good, especially like the spring rolls. The pho is good too, nice broth and two sizes, very affordable. Plus free tapioca dessert. Come try it if you're in the area.