All reviews front desk cookies breakfast room san diego hot breakfast easy freeway access visiting family excellent stay bottled water covered parking free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay right next door comfortable beds yogurt balboa park
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We have stayed here three times for the location and for the comfort. Hotel is above standard. Beds extremely comfortable; room spacious; breakfast satisfactory. We will always stay here when in this area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Friendly staffs, clean hotel, and accessible to freeway. Breakfast is comparable to a buffet restaurant. Hotel price was very affordable and inexpensive. This is my second time to stay here and I'll make this hotel as my regular stay when I visit family in San Diego.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Our fourth stay here. Convenient stop for visiting East San Diego area families. Remodeled and still fresh looking. Free chocolate cookies and bottled water at check-in. Easy access to HWY 8 driving to beaches, Zoo, Balboa Park, airport, makes this location less expensive than downtown locations. Complimentary full breakfast, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, push-the-button-fresh pancakes, yogurt, juice, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, and coffee. Strong free WiFi and convenient free business center for printing needs. Little highway noise IF you keep sliding balcony door closed. Restaurants few feet from entrance. Friendly service personnel everywhere.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Came in to stay with my colleagues for work almost a week. The hotel itself is just beautiful. My room was quiet, never had any issues with other guests which I run into a lot. Thank you so much to your staff for being the best.
I have to mention the pregnant woman in the front I believe her name was Karina. She helped her employee who jumbled our reservation, super professional this female was when dealing with the mix up. Every time we came in she engaged in conversation instead of just a quick hi and bye from the other staff. She made us feel at home and extremely comfortable, extremely sweet and not to mention her belly is adorable. Anyways, I will definitely be recommending this hotel in the future. Me and the ladies look forward to Karinas smiling face again and the cookies ! Can't go wrong with those cookies.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

It’s not a grand resort hotel, but the best of its kind. Fantastic staff, great rooms, excellent breakfasts. Location is good, out of the chaos and noise of the tourist areas, but close enough to get wherever you need to be in a short time.

Date of stay: February 2018