“Great versions of deep - dish & thin crust.”
Review of Regents Pizzeria

Regents Pizzeria
Ranked #68 of 1,245 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: At Regents Pizzeria, we make a great pizza, not just a round product. If you crave the thin, foldable crust of a hand-crafted New York pizza, or the thick, double-layered stuffed crust of a genuine Chicago pizza, we can give it to you. We craft our New York and Chicago-style pizzas by hand, making our own dough in small batches, using the best ingredients we can find, and we cook it to perfection on stone-deck ovens. If you just finished a mid-term and need a place to unwind with a brew, or are taking a break from studying for tomorrows big exam, Regents Pizzeria is for you. Nothing helps to relax from an all-night study sesh better than a fresh Cannoli and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food quality is great & revolving beer selection has 30 choices. A former Chicagoan, I love the deep dish that's
heavy with cheese & great sauce. You can also add oregano, garlic powder, parmesan to it & pasta dishes at the
table. Had to leave off one star for noise-don't try to have an easy converstion.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We ate as a family here in February.
The pizzas are first class but the cost will give you sticker shock.
The deep dish was really good but the thin crust was my favorite. We had pepperoni on it and it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. We also ordered chicken wings...they too are not cheap; but very good.
Nice set up at this restaurant but it is in La Jolla. I can only assume there rent is nuts!
But that thin crust....OH SO GOOD!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a popular spot in San Diego and was extremely crowded. The Food is extra good. As far value there were 3 of us and we had 2 Salads and 3 Drinks. The salads are very different and large enough for two people to share.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Looking for pizza, beer and a chill out yet fun place to go? Reagents is your place. From cheese sticks, salads, pizza and beer from different breweries, you will order from the cashier and the barmen are nice enough to let you sample some beers. The only downside is that seating is limited, and getting a table can take a while specially on Friday nights.

1  Thank Fernanda C
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We are from Boston and went to Regents during a weekend stay in La Jolla. My daughter's soccer team played 3 games in the area. And I must say, the area is beautiful.

Regent's was a short walk from the hotel so we figured we'd give them our business.
I am so glad we did!

For starters, we ordered fries, garlic knots, wings, and buffalo cauliflower. The cauliflower was unexpectedly awesome - a lightly battered treat with a little zing! And the french fries are positively superb. I might fly across the country again just to eat more.

Next we enjoyed 3 pizzas - 2 New York style: a Margherita pizza and a Dominic's pizza. The Margherita was amazing; it tasted so fresh. And the tomato sauce on the Dominic's was better than what I've raved about in New York. And one Chicago style: a Master pizza which was excellent and quite filling. That pizza seemed to slow down the order, so I'm glad were ordered so many apps.

Restaurant was clean and comfortable. Service was really good; even though it was super busy, they did a great job keeping up.

1  Thank Matthew P