“Inspirational”
other travellers have booked this property
Historic Beach Spanish Adobe by wind n sea beach 1500 ft, 11 houses to restaurants 3 to park trails.
Living Room Living Room
Grounds
Street
Entrance
Laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
STunnellC...
“Inspirational”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a beautiful home and the location is unbelievable. My friend had CTEPH and came to UC San Diego - Thorton Hospital for PTE surgery. The Bonair (ie:fresh air) property was an excellant quiet retreat for us. It was about a 20 min drive from the hospital. We rented the home for 3 weeks and several family members join us during our stay. Everyone felt so at home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. My two favorite spots in the home were the claw foot bathtub and the deck. Even though we had more rain than S,Cal. had seen for about 20 years, I still enjoyed bundling up on the outdoor sofa on the covered deck. We really enjoyed the outdoor grill and had time for one rainy day fire in the outdoor fireplace. We prepared most of our meals in the kitchen, however, there were also nice places to eat within walking distance. I am still missing my morning and evening walks down to the Wind & Sea Beach, just a short two blocks down Bonair Street, and the bagels and coffee just aroung the corner. My friend is doing very well following his surgery. Being in La Jolla and enjoying this home made our trip so nice. We are very thankful to the owner for sharing this home.

Dulce_NMT...
Dulce, NM
“Lovely home, great location”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in December 2015

This is a lovely home, just a couple blocks from the beach, a block from a couple great restaurants, and easy distance to the shopping area. The kitchen is well supplied, there is a washer and dryer, and the yard is lovely. Would be great in warmer weather! We enjoyed our stay very much!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very close to a nice beach”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice time in the cottage for Xmas with family. The location is fantastic.Our stay was very comfortable generally. We have been staying at rental place for quite a number of years with families and friends. I have few recommendations which I will write to the owners about.
One things is It would have been really useful to have a house book so guests knows on instructions on how to work things.

I have to say I love the location of the cottage and good for big family gathering.

Marjahan

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Monica K
“Very convenient to many tourist attractions and shopping areas.”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The house served my husband and I, plus my daughter-in-law and two young (7 and 9) grandchildren, quite well. It was within walking distance to a very scenic surf beach, and within 45 minutes of all the tourist attractions and shopping areas that we enjoyed.

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
11 Feb 2016
Monica and family were a very nice friendly and clean family.
Glad to have them. Like us they value a cute historic house and a walk to everything , quiet but in the village beach area of wind n sea beach.
WE would welcome you back anytime.
Liza and MIke
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing