“10 out of 10”

Cuisines: American
Description: Looks like relatively new franchise of established place
Description: Looks like relatively new franchise of established place
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Daughter says 10 out of 10. She had the black bean veggie burger. I had the build your own smash. Ingredients were fresh and delicious. My burger was very juicy. A little too salty though. Fries were fresh hot and crispy. We had both sweet potato and regular fries. Restaurant is very clean and nice. Very hipster.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

See the picture of the burger with avacado and bacon at the top opf the page? GET IT. It is killer. You will love it for $6.95. I promise you! In a town of fancy and expensive places this place rocks. They are dog friendly on the patio.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We found this place while looking for an expensive place to eat in La Jolla. I have seen this chain all over Texas, but never eaten there, since we have so many good burger places to choose from back home. Were we surprised at the quality of food! The classic egg bun was delicious and the burger patty was thick and fresh tasting. The French fries were delicious, crispy shoestring fries. There are many options for various kinds of buns, vegetables, sauces, and cheeses. Will definitely try Smashburger when I get back home.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We really enjoyed our lunch here today. We have eaten in some very nice places so it was nice to grab some fast food. The burgers were very good, sweet potato fries a little different. The milkshakes were very nice too. Bit confused by another recent review that says Mc Donald's is better. Clearly not the case, if you want fast food this is a good choice. 5 mins walk from the Cove.

1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Go there when you are hungry! They have a very nice variety of make your own burgers. I had a black bean burger with lots of great toppings to make it nice and spicy just the way I like it. The sides were great too.

1  Thank sanjanapc