“La Jolla Cove”
Review of Trident Divers

Trident Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 2013, Trident Divers was the result of a lifelong love of the ocean, exploration and devotion to the ideal of safety through education. As a former ocean lifeguard, and lifelong waterman Joel Tracey’s focus is on competence in the water, both swimming and diving – while in pursuit of exploration. I’ll guide you to competence in the water, and help outfit you to make a splash.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Took my 17 and 15 year olds for a dive with Joel. He makes California diving so much more fun. Super knowledgeable. Super helpful. Great service. Great dive.

1  Thank Paul T
Joel T, Owner at Trident Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you Paul! I enjoyed meeting you guys, and helping you discover La Jolla Cove.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My teenage son learned to scuba dive from Joel at Trident Divers. I just always knew that my son was very safe and that he benefitted greatly from the one-on-one instruction. I am confident that when my son is able to dive on his own he will be armed with the knowledge and a strong foundation to remain safe and enjoy his experiences. Joel is totally relatable and patient for a young person and customized the learning situations to ensure my son's deep understanding and safety as well as his comfort in new situations. He would always go the extra mile because his student is his first priority.

Joel T, Owner at Trident Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you Staci for the positive words, the safety of my students is top priority. I greatly appreciate your feedback and recognition and look forward to hearing great stories of your son's success in the water. The world beneath the waves is a wonderful place, and the exploration that awaits can be exhilarating.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I did one dive at La Jolla Cove with Trident Divers and I totally recommend this experience and their service to other divers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Fernando C

Thank you Fernando! Hoping all is well in your world and looking forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I traveled to southern California to visit family, and decided to get a couple dives in at La Jolla while there. We connected with Joel through San Diego Divers and booked a two-tank dive. He gave us an awesome and thorough predive briefing before taking us out on two great dives. We will definitely be back to dive with Joel in the future.

2  Thank Turpinjb
Joel T, Owner at Trident Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you Jon and Nikoo, it was a pleasure guiding the two of you on your first tour of the cove. Especially happy Nikoo was visited by the harbor seal on our dive. It's a whole new world down there.