Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 78
PricelineUSD 76
Agoda.comUSD 76
Hotels.comUSD 78
TripadvisorUSD 76
eDreamsUSD 76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

I know its old but this place is a dump. Rude staff as well. Toilet had dried blood or something on the seat. Just gross. When we went to office about toilet he got pretty irrate. He went to check the room and then called us liars and told us to go and that he would refund us, which he did. Wish we would have taken a picture. The place is just too old and in desperate need of renovations

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank P1477OImichellew
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Fortunately me and my boyfriend spent here only one night....150$ for a dirty-p**p toilet?! Really? 120 euros for sleep in a bed unchanged after other guests? No, It's not possible. Entire room was dirty, dusty and other things that make this motel perfect for a horror movie. But, if you're searching new adventures... maybe hunter fleas, enjoy your stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank MonicaZobbi
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Look it's an older place and God knows it must be a pain to comply with all of the anti business California regulations... But I don't know what it is about hotels in the area and not having air conditioning but this time of year it's really unbearable... I know I know, you don't need them for 70% of the year but cmon, it's 85 degrees outside, we didn't get to sleep until 1am... Every single power outlet was from the 1930s or something.. Dude home depot outlets are 0.90. Also there was an ant problem and the shower was very touchy; scalding and then freezing. My feet were black from walking on the filthy carpet.. Might be a little better in the winter but man it wasn't that big a step up from staying in a tent... Its 2018, the bar has been raised...

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Spiros V
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Older hotel, dirty room, run down spa and pool. The staff was nice, the location was great and with in walking distance to the beach and several restaurants. My husband and I stayed only 1 night and didn't bother to take a shower since even if it appeared clean I wouldn't have stepped into it without shoes on. I had the unfortunate experience of dropping my phone in the room and it ended up under the bed... if you stay I can't stress enough but whatever you do don't look under the bed!!! Filthy and so dirty you could tell they hadn't cleaned under the bed in what must be years. There were several other items that other travelers must have decided to leave versus attempting to retrieve them from the filth. Overall if you are willing to rough it so you are close the the beach go for it but otherwise skip this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank E5998JOheatherb
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Where do I start? First, no soap in the bathroom, cracked sink, faucets broken. Towels too small, most channels had poor reception, the front desk number connected to 911, which made the local authorities mad... and last but not least, there was a gigantic puddle of urine on the carpet on the right side of the bed ( gross).

I would definitely not recommend this motel to anybody.

Room tip: stay some place else
Date of stay: September 2017