All reviews otres beach his brother pool access room tuk tuk construction noise executive suite beach front english couple restaurant staff otres ii outdoor shower beautiful beach building work rain shower phnom penh sand flies bar restaurant
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Spent 5 nights in a Pool access room recently. Room was spacious and clean , bathroom showing signs of wear & tear , our vanity sink failed to drain water away possibly due to poor design. The pool was great and the beach access was close. Breakfast choices were a bit limited compared to other hotels of this rating . The friendly staff were trying their best but possibly could benefit from more training in restaurant service ( one should not need to ask for a spoon or cereal bowl at breakfast each morning) . The manager Bill was very helpful when my friend was unwell and quickly arranged for some medication to be delivered from the local pharmacy which was terrific customer service. There is a lot of construction happening around this area including next door but this did not impact on our stay . The beach area is kept clean by the staff and there are comfortable sun longes with shade to relax on .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Louise S
RenResortGM, General Manager at Ren Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Louise
Thank you for your feedback, i am delighted that you enjoyed staying with us at Ren Resort,and i will look at some of the details you have noted also, it was so nice to meet you both and hope your feeling so much better now,
i hope to welcome you back to Ren Resort in the very near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I was in my low condition with a bad cold. Doctor from Phnom Penh told me to take a rest while staying in Sihanoukville, I said yes, and the Ren Resort was perfect to do so. As taking anti-biotic medicines I lost my appetite and vomited time to time. So I asked for rice porridge which was not on the menu, they made it for me 3 times! After eating porridge I got much better that I could eat soup, salad, even chicken. We almost always stayed at the hotel but sometimes went to next door restaurants to have dinner, but the restaurant in Ren was the best of all. Reasonable price and delicious food. I can’t forget the noodle soup from the breakfast, and the lemon chicken which was so delicious. Staffs were kind, they always take care of guests. They asked me time to time whether I’m getting better or not. How sweet! The room was absolutely clean, spacious, and the pool refreshing. I’ve been some resorts in Asia, this is definitely the best ever. As other people said there are construction noises in the day time, but we stayed at the sun bed on the beach so it was okay. Thank you everyone in Ren, I was so impressed about the service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 짝볼
Thank you for providing such lovely feedback and sorry to hear you where unwell when you stayed with us, it makes me very happy to hear that the team at Ren Resort looked after you so well, i will pass on your glowing accolades to the whole team, thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again some time soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This property is little overpriced in comparison to adjacent properties but you get return of every doller you spend.Everthing is perfact ,rooms are clean and spacious,staff is warm,good private beach and quite difficult to find a flaw so paying little more do not hurt you.I think this resort is managed well because Australian owner lives in house.

Stayed: May 2018
RenResortGM, General Manager at Ren Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Bedianit
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your stay at Ren Resort. i am delighted to hear you and your group had such a wonderful time at the Resort, i will pass on your kind words to all the staff.
we look forward to welcoming you back to Ren Resort in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Second time in Cambodia but first time in Sihanoukville and Ren Resort was a great option for us. It's location is well out of town (which is a good thing), with very comfortable rooms all surrounding a lovely pool, great staff and good food and drinks offered. Tours and activities also sold by the hotel can be highly recommended - we did some horse riding and the island hopping which were both great. If you go to Ren, Rich in the restaurant will look after you well, just ask for our special Banana Colada!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
RenResortGM, General Manager at Ren Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you Mattyc for providing such wonderful feedback on your stay at Ren Resort, i am glad you enjoyed your accommodation and the restaurant and for your kind words about the Ren Resort Staff i will pass on your kind words to the team, it was great having you stay with us we hope to welcome you back to Ren Resort in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

A beautiful resort tucked away on peaceful Otres Beach. The beach is clean and warm and there are some fantastic restaurants on the strip. The staff are an absolute delight, very courteous and friendly, and they also speak fluent English.

One of the best resorts I have been to in South East Asia!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
RenResortGM, General Manager at Ren Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Axelgroove
Thank you for providing such wonderful 5-Star feedback on your stay at Ren Resort, i am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of the Resort, i will pass on your glowing accolades onto are amazing team who will love to know that their friendly, attentive service added to your overall Resort experience.
thank you again for your wonderful feedback
we hope to welcome you back to Ren Resort in the near future!

Warm Regards