Arrived with a couple of friends I met in PhnomPhen late evening w/o reservation & unaware it had changed ownership. We left within minutes for another place down the road, as staff was rude and the place did not have any of the good old Orchidee feel we were use to from previous trips. Best stay away. Plenty of choice. Happy Travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly family guesthouse. All rooms with aircon, tv, fridge, wifi, safe and a shower with hot water. The higher floors in the main building can be reached with our elevator. The top floor luxury double rooms have a nice bathtub and 3 of them a nice sea view. Our electric tuktuk can and will pick you up from the bus station free of charge if busdetails are known. Our pool is open for guests only between 08.00 Hours and 22.00 Hours. Up till 150 persons can use our meeting hal and if staying in our guesthouse the usage of the hall is free of charge. Catering can be offered too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Orchidee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchidee Guest House Hotel Sihanoukville
- Orchidee Hotel Sihanoukville