See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

If you're staying on Otres you have your fair share of choice amongst guesthouses, but the Don't Tell Mamma stands out amongst the crowd. It's run by lovely people that are very helpful and kind. The rooms are in charming bungalows and leave very little to be wanted (I can only think of a hot shower really). From the guesthouse you need only cross the road to get to the actual beach. We can recommend this to anyone coming to Otres to relax and enjoy the beach in style!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Milo P
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I loved this place. The owners were very helpful and friendly - they even gave us an extra lock to lock our rented moto up at night! The room was different and had lovely little touches within it (including an in house gecko to keep away the mosquitos!). Fantastic location and a great find.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasminpea
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights at Don't Tell Mama in a bungalow - the room and bathroom were very clean, beds had mosquito nets - and the best part - fans! The fan made all the difference and gave me a great night's sleep. The bed was comfortable, and the beach was only a minute walk away (Otres). And a beautiful beach it was, much more peaceful than anywhere else in Sihanoukville. A perfect balance between having a good selection of restaurants/bars, but without being overcrowded and roudy like the busier beaches in town. In my opinion, Don't Tell Mama looked cleaner than the other guesthouses/hostels right on the beach in Otres.

The owner/manager was a very nice German lady who was quite helpful. Overall a very pleasant place to stay in Otres.

Handy tip for the coffee lovers (& needers): The cafe/restaurant across the road from Don't Tell Mama, right on the beach called 'Papa Pippos' had the best coffee in Otres, hands down. And I tried most places in my few days there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Diego G
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Usually stay in dormant but thought I'd treat myself and I was very impressed! The lady who greeted me was very friendly and knew the bookings, my room was lovely and clean, as were the bathroom (of which I usually judge a place upon) had a easy nights sleep and everyone wvvru friendly in the morning. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank wanderingoptimist
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Otres Beach was my favourite stop in SouthEast Asia, and Don't Tell Mama was the perfect accommodation for our stay.

Our group stayed in both the private rooms at the back of the property, and in one of the bungalow. The rooms were very nice - very comfortable beds, mosquito netting, fans, and very clean. The bathroom was very clean as well - the only downfall was that there was no hot water. The wifi was strong everywhere on the property.

A fantastic option just steps away from a beautiful beach.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends