“Excellent”
Review of Scuba Nation

Scuba Nation
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Nation is the First PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Diving Centre in Cambodia. We teach from beginner to instructor levels. We are open all year round and run day trips and live-a-boards. We have the highest PADI qualified male and female staff and run our company to the highest international standards.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We asked scuba nation to arrange a three day two night live aboard for snorkellers to the further out islands, koh prins and koh tang. Very helpful email correspondence in advance, response and proactive with FAQ... Excellent trip, with confident helpful laid back staff, local and expat. Coral and visibility was amazing. Food was fine. Sleeping was basic.
They gave every confidence in their abilities, and I would go on one of their diving courses, or let my kids do so, in a heartbeat. In a competitive market these guys have been around in Cambodia a long time and know what they are doing. recommended.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank drlaurawatson

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great staff overnight trip was a blast.”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Very shallow diving but extremely colorful. DFon't go looking for big animals here though. Its macro and color explosions. The overnight trip is great. 4 hour boat ride 3 back to back dives including a great night dive. Wake up early for two more. Good food, good peeps. Highly recommend

Visited February 2012
3 Thank NateFosness
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fab-ulous first diving experience!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I was in Cambodia in December with my boyfriend. Being a diving addict, my boyfriend convinced me to overcome my fear and to finally "jump" under water. I have to admit this first discovery dive will remain an unforgettable experience, for the quality of the service our diving instructor - Fabrice, or "Fab" - provided. Fab was very professional and excellent in keeping me calm under water. The equipment was also in perfect condition, the boat trip and the food were perfect. Thanks Fab for your patience and the love of the underwater world... I will dive again!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank Inge A
Dunedin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great outfit and heaps of fun”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The booking was made with Victoria in Phnom Penh, who made the time to give us all the options to choose from. In Sihanoukville the evening before our day of diving we were kitted out in top gear, all new or nearly so, and in perfect working order. Nothing tatty here.

The boat was comfortable, plenty of food (drinks hot and cold, fresh fruit, bread snacks etc, and delicious lunch, prepared by the captain!), and an interesting 2 hour ride to the diving site.

Some of our group had dived several times before, one was a novice. DMs Allen & Sonia were organised, thorough and safe, and spent a total of almost 2 hours underwater with us. Plenty to see, despite not more than 7m viz at the time.

I believe they've been at it longer than anyone else, and I'd have no hesitation recommending them to others.

Happy diving!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank PvADunedin
Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip!”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband and I were given this as 50th birthday presents from our kids. David was our instructor and he was clear, calm, and encouraging. We truly enjoyed the trip and of course enjoyed the wonders of the ocean. We would love to go again soon.
Rich and Ronda Dolan