“Great pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We are here both nights that we stayed in June Lake and ate pizza both times as it was so good! We are by the bar on the first night (a Saturday) and the barmaid was exceptionally friendly.

This has a relaxed atmosphere in the bar and lounge (we didn't eat in the restaurant so can't comment on this) and the food is wholesome, great after a long day exploring the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

During my dinner misunderstanding occurred on a price of the salad bar. I believe that I was wrongly informed by one of staff members on possibility to order the salad bar with my meal. It is true that at the end I was charge according to the menu, but in contrary to information provided to me. When I complained my waiter just pointed on the menu and without any discussion just left. After that I left no tip and stressed that such approach is not acceptable for me. It was bad that such misunderstanding happened but even worse was the approach of the waiter. In respect to other things, I got my beer after long time after my order once I was done with my salat and it came together with my meal. I did not like the food but that I consider just a personal preference. The service is poor but approach of the waiter is not acceptable - I was waiting tables for almost one year in US during university studies and for a while I was also an assistant manager and I believe that such person/waiter should not work in restaurant at all. As last, I paid almost 30 dollars for salad, appetizer and beer what I consider as very overpriced for this servis and quality of food.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We spent the day hiking around Yosemite and were tired and hungry when we returned to June Lake. We tried this spot, and got Chicken Fingers, Chicken Sandwich and a burger with a beer. It certainly hit the spot. The service was wonderful.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Waitor spilled out a glass of wine on me and my friends jacket. When the check comes, "service not included". We hadn't been compensated at all! "not on purpose" he said- of course it wasn't, but that doesn't matter. In the end he compensated us with the price of half a bottle of wine. Only good was the well cooked meat.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

the last night before we left for our return home we had a great Steak dinner at Sierra Inn. The Steak was cooked just right and with the fresh salad bar...was an excellent meal.