“Peaceful seclusion, surrounded by amazing views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Guest Cottage
Queen guest-cottage
Cottage Patio
Laundry Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jet277988
“Peaceful seclusion, surrounded by amazing views!”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Wow
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ok, so part of me wants to say this wasn't amazing, because I want it to be available again if I come back up. But, I have to say, it was probably one of my favorite places I have ever stayed! The kitchen was the best stocked with cookware I have ever seen, it was very tastefully decorated and just a beautiful setting. Any question was answered immediately and they really did think of any convenience you might need. My husband and I travel quite a bit and were both very impressed by this place. We will be back. Thank you!

11 Feb 2018
Thank you for the detailed review. We diligently work to provide the best experience for our guests and thrilled to see we're doing things right.

We look forward to having you return to our Desert Breeze Oasis! (Tip: reserve spring in advance) Cheers! ~Susan
Amber S
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the cabin for our anniversary trip. It’s cozy, quaint, and meticulously clean. We felt very welcomed and informed by Susan. I highly recommend staying with Rent29! I’m sure all properties are held to such a standard.

11 Feb 2018
Thank you! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and may your life together be filled with adventure always!
Brandon S
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Beautiful home and area that fit out needs perfectly! Will book again! Thank you Susan for your excellent communication.

11 Feb 2018
It was fun chatting with you and planning your activities! Thank you for your stay, we look forward to hosting you again.
Jessica G
“Awesome Peaceful Getaway!”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cabin was not hard to find, once we got there we immediately felt comfortable and everything we needed was provided. There was a booklet on things happening that weekend around town and so many things to see and do. The cabin is well kept and very clean. We did have a power outage our first night but the owner was easy to get a hold of and there we plenty of flashlights around in case of an emergency! I will definitely recommend and plan to visit again soon!

Your age range 25-34
14 Sep 2017
We are so happy to have you stay with us and look forward to hosting you again. There is always so much to explore! 'Til next time, cheers.
AnnK2523
“One of the best places I've ever stayed!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place that had easy access to Joshua Tree National Park, which we had not visited in a number of years, and was comfortable, scenic, and private where we could spend a few days alone before heading to the Bay Area to visit friends. This cabin was all of that and more! On top of that the owner was very friendly, considerate, and communicative, but not at all intrusive, from the time we booked until after we departed. I really can't say enough good things about it and would love to return, especially to experience JT during different seasons. We had exactly the experience we had hoped for!

10 Jul 2017
Thank you for the thoughtful review and easy communication pre/post stay, we hope to host you again! The mojave desert and Joshua Tree hold the hearts of many, I'm happy you left a little of yours. ~Susan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing