All reviews the owner roadside motel west entrance ravi patio
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Family friendly, nearest stay to Joshua Tree National Park west entrance, easy to find, with parking right in front of our door. Personal back door to the fenced in patio. The owner was helpful and even provided ideas and a map of what to do in the area for our kids. This is a great place for campers, hikers, easy going, and happy travelers. Fair prices in a very busy tourist area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Virginia T
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I always stay at this budget motel when visiting Joshua Tree, as it is reasonable, clean, quiet, and safe. The beds are comfy, and rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, and Wi-Fi. It's the closest motel to the Park entrance, and near the town's amenities. Ravi and his wife have always welcomed me warmly, and go out of their way to make my stay comfortable. They respond quickly to requests, and are knowledgeable about the area. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Arrived late Monday night and left early Tuesday morning. We were charged $59.40 for our stay (in a pretty crummy room), and today I saw a charge of $8 for something else on my statement. I called the owner to have it refunded, and he said it was for a towel that we "stole". We didn't even shower or use any of their towels except one small one we used after washing our hands!! I swear on my own life that we did not steal their crummy towel (they all appeared to be old and crusty white ones from what I saw). This place has THE WORST customer service I have ever encountered in my life. The owner said they do not care about reviews and that they will file a report against us for stealing the towel (threatening that they have our license plate, etc.- which they take when you check in). This is absolutely unacceptable and I will not stand for it. Their business is obviously failing if they need to scam people and make things up to charge for. Be warned DO NOT STAY HERE. BAD BUSINESS!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ravi B, Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Appreciated for stay. Every year many thousand people stay with us. People get charge
if any think missing from room. Last 6 months few thousand stayed only three people get charged including you.I refunded because god is there and I texted you "said GOD will charge you".I saved recording guy with you stayed had black bag in right hand at check out time.Every year from this desert (29 motels) $15k to $20k dollars towels missing big motels already added in their prices some they keep records if things missing. We small motels can't afford any missing things, our prices are so low .You paid $54.-$8.your agent taken we got only $46. .Our affordable price is least $65. Because we can't keep empty rooms so we put few rooms online cheaper for just add. only.
No Worries there is LORD who take care of people who do bad for others.
God bless you both again.
R.B.
Manager.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Starting from 2016 June, October and May 2017. I happened to have to come to Joshua Tree for meeting and conference, all three times I stayed in Joshua Tree Safari Motor Inn. Ravi the Owner not only provide the most friendly and helpful services. He is nice and make me feel like family. I will keep coming back to Joshua Tree in the near future and this motel is the first choice to me.

Room Tip: I personally love room 111.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 飛 卓
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to leave before checking in. We were met by the nastiest staff. It was the last room and hotel left available in Joshua Tree and we still decided to leave. The place was dirty and smelly. Don't stay here, you will regret it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank j h
glaciermelting, Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

You called I said we do have room ,when you arrive your white car was full of garbage even roof was full. I requested not take garbage in room. You are smoker I asked deposit(no-smoking in room)because you were paying cash . These are our policies you did not like. You took off and intently broke (driven over) three white cones in parking lot it may be reported to police because caught in security system saved for record. Your information from your phone # start with 714... your Last name is House. This is place we have strike policies "No smoking in rooms rooms" ,rooms can't use as a storage seems you were in moving. I did not shown room to you because I knew this not place for you. I am sure you won't damage people's property when you will see your record.
Appreciate for stopping by .
Manger. RB.